Work @ Bitflux
Due to the still increasing demand of our services, Bitflux is looking for an experienced* PHP/XSLT developer. The main task for you would be working on our clients projects and developing the Flux CMS. But other interesting areas are waiting for you.
- Strong skills in PHP 5, especially XML and OO related issues.
- Skills in XSLT (or at least looked at it or heard of it :) )
- Knowledge in webstandards (CSS, Xhtml, DOM, etc.)
- Be able to work at our office in Zurich most of the time.
- Fluent in German
Nice to have and bonus points:
- Project Management Experience
- Having worked on Open Source projects.
- Good English skills.
Basically, if you are good in anything regularly written about on this blog, you have a big advantage.
We offer an open work environment, where sharing know-how and work with others is self-evident.
Start is as soon as possible.
Please send your application to . By email is enough, we're not big fans of dead trees aka real paper. And if you have further questions, do not hesitate to contact us or meet us at #bitflux on irc.freenode.ch.
* With experienced we don't mean 5 years of work experience or so, but experience with PHP and OO in some real world project. Our last new employee, Tobi, for example mainly just did PHP/AJAX in his spare time, which was more than enough to count as experienced :)
Add a comment
Your email adress will never be published. Comment spam will be deleted!